Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Doing my first game soon

If I don't do now, I will never be able to do it.
Should I do ios or android? I should do ios as I use iPhone more. I want a game that I can bring out to play.
My 2 other app may have to be postponed.
110313
I estimate it will take me about 3 months to do a simple romance of 3 kingdom game.
- 7 days to study existing game
- 14 days to create battle scene
- 14 days to create overview scene
I will continue creating
- 2 transport apps
I am expecting iOS to release widget in July..!
While learning game programming. I want to create game as I could not find any thing that can create the in-the-flow state in iTune and Play.
The theory that game is play only 2 to 5 minutes is really horrible. And building level in game is really not fun. The player wants a game that they can play and play without getting tired of it.
A flow that goes right into the game and starts playing for a long time. A game that is responsive.
Will it be fun?
- i find the AI interesting on the war and home economic.
- I want to play on the go.
- maybe I should build in state AI with democracy or Communist government.

No comments:

Post a Comment