Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Grateful

I am grateful for TFL to permit me to use their amazing real time transport data. I will do my best to create beautiful app that helps London people.

I am grateful for MTA to permit use on its bus and subway data. It will have all live buses by end 2013.

I am grateful for LTA to help my vision of public transport apps. And a chance to work with the local transport providers. It is more significant to create useful apps here.

I am feeling I am born at the good place at the good time. It is a start from zero but I am not discouraged. It gives me a chance to make something beautiful.

It is better to share my ideas and work on blogger than post them on Facebook. I will have a record for reflection and more importantly make my knowledge and experience benefits other developers.

Thank Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment