Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

One bird one stone

- You have the power to change things by touching the present moment.

- Past and future do not exist without you. Everything you need for your life are directly in front of you in the present moment.

) how can my need in front of me. I need a ground floor house and cooling place to do my work. I live on high floor and it is so hot whole day. In the present moment, I cannot find a cool place to work.

) many design companies have the ability to win competitions but they are not open to other places. They are limited to their location.

- we learn to sit physically. Once that happens, our breathing naturally settles into a harmonious cycle. As body and breath settle down, the mind settles into its own smooth and natural functioning. Our noisy minds gives way to the clarity and naturalness of our true selves. In this way we come to know who we really are and what our life and death really is.

) it is very similar to kobun purpose of sitting. It is to find the meaning of life, to know who we are and where we are. We can have a light in our mind.

- no more reading. Who are you?

) why is this question so important? We sit to find the answer to this question. If I say I am a designer, so what. I become a designer. We become what we imagine. If you know your nature, you can use it. And it will be fully developed. If you know the other person, you can use her. And live happily with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment