Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Thich Nhat Hanh

Mindful walking and mindful breathing help bring the mind back to the body, so we can be truly alive. Mindfulness increases concentration and allow us to see things more deeply and stop being victims of wrong perception. We will create less suffering for ourselves and for other people.

Sit and follow your breathing to generate the energy of mindfulness, and embrace your anger. After 10 or 20 minutes, your anger will open herself to you, and suddenly you will see the true nature of your anger.

- my wife is nearby
- my baby is coming
- my car is working
- my laptop is well
- I am in good health
- I enjoy my quiet evening
- I have a clear mind
- my floor is good to sleep
- my parent is in good health
- my office is well staffed
- I have good eye
- my app just submitted
- I am happy just being at home

) thich nhat hant is so good to explain about zen. No other teachers come close.

- when you make another suffer, she will try to find relief by making you suffer more.

- There are many people who just want to sit and do nothing, become peaceful and calm, be mindful of every moment of their daily lives.

- If you don't know how to cope with that energy or emotion, you should recognize and name that energy. Breathing in, you say,"I know you, energy of fear." Breathing out, you say."I am smiling to you, energy of fear." Then you will no longer be a victim of the energy of fear.

Being alone means you are established firmly in the here and the now and you become aware of what is happening in the present moment. You use your mindfulness to become aware of every feeling, every perception you have.

- Nothing can die. Life is a process of change. A transformation. No death.

) This is my chance to be a man. I can put my thought into form. I can create something beautiful and set up a light in the world.

- There are things you can do in the present moment that can neutralize the past and assure a good future.

- The quality of the listening can be very high, very high, if we know how to be really present, how to bring the mind back to the body and establish ourselves fully in the here and the now. That deep listening will bring about a lot of insight, a lot of transformation and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment